The Mythic Heroes in-game Market displays its goods for 24 hours unless you’ve bought them out or refreshed it. It sells a variety of resources and sometimes you’ll never know what you’re gonna find so it’s absolutely a wise choice to visit this place once in a while. Occasionally, they also have sales for specific items.
If the items on display are not to your liking, refreshing the Market is possible. The first refresh is free, but the succeeding refreshes are funded with Diamonds at increasing prices. Do this wisely since Diamonds will be much harder to come by later on!
You will often get stacks of Gold, Experience, Stardust, and others but they might just be sitting in your inventory.
- Market priority are dust, exp, SSR/UR shards (or other bargains). There’s a 50 diamonds refresh daily that is worth using. Make sure to not spend too much of your gold as you’ll need it for upgrading. Except for the very beginning where it is not worth using gold to buy exp, if you have more than enough gold then you can do it.
- Buying the above with diamonds is alright for quick advancement, as you hit walls frequently.
- I recommend buying the Gold and Dust chests in the Guild section for 2.5k coins each as much as you can, and the Yasakani artifact when it appears. Many great heroes among mages and supps can use it.
- In the Pantheon section, Buying the Dust in priority, then Faith and Divinity stones are good as you will eventually run out of these resources and they will appear rarely in the future. I also expect that main source for these items will be the shop in the later stages.
- Buy the cubes that are at 10 coins in the Tribute section (refreshes daily).
- If you can rush to chapter 14, unlock the Mastermind Arena, and increase your rank as much as possible, you’ll be able to gather a lot of arena points daily the same way Astrolabe does by piling them up and be able to collect at least 300 points/hour (if you improve quickly). 300/h arena points for a month is 216k arena points, which allows you to pick up an UR unit and still have extra.
- I recommend buying the UR unit in Arena section if you have good income for the points, and make sure to at least buy the cubes since the reset is on a monthly basis. The cubes play a very important part in the game and upgrading as much as possible is highly recommended as it scales exponentially. If you want to buy the scrolls you can, but they’re not that important.
|Item||Amount||Price (Gold)||Price (Diamonds)||Unit price (Diamonds)|
|Lv1 Divinity||24||233 333||360||15|
|Lv2 Divinity||20||322 143||500||25|
|Lv3 Divinity||10||325 000||500||50|
|Gears of Time||40||250||6,25|
|Flat Dust||8800||160 000||165||0,0188|
|Flat Exp||530 000||220||0,0004|
|Flat Gold||100 000||150||0,0015|
|Soulseal 1||20||250 000||400||20|
|Soulseal 2||20||625 000||1000||50|
There are other shops in this game? Of course there are!
These shops allow you to spend different kinds of currency you earn from simply playing the game. Examples of these other shops are the Arena Shop, the Pantheon Shop, and the Guild Shop. When you have a sufficient amount of currency, pay these shops a visit and get what you need. The Arena Shop, in particular, even sells Hero Tokens, so take advantage of this when you’re trying to level up one of your heroes!
These are the ways you can actively gain resources. Along with the Astrolabe, there is also another way you can get all these passively.
| Unit price |
|# of Diamond per 1 count of an Item|
(Based on General)
|# of Diamonds Per Badge|
|Gears of Time||100||3000||30||6.25||0.208|
|1 SR Card||60||2000||33.33||5.33||0.16|
|Gears of Time||50||3000||60||5|
|Unit price |
|Unit price |
Epic Showdown Chest
|Unit price |
|Gears of Time||15||1||0,067|
Table authors – Oberon and Tasera