Lucifer folds his wings to charge and then bursts out an aura of holy energy from the sky for 2.5s, dealing 70% damage to all enemies every 0.5s and knocking them all back. At the same time, Lucifer transforms into a Fallen Angel.
As a Fallen Angel, Lucifer also removes 30 Energy from the enemy every hit.
Level 2 (Lv 61):
Deals 75% damage
Level 3 (Lv 141):
Removes 40 Energy every hit
Level 4 (Lv 221):
Deals 80% damage
After 2 auto-attacks, Lucifer enchants his sword with flame and slashes the target to deal 2x 200% damage. The flames also deal 50% damage to nearby enemies.
As a Fallen Angel, Lucifer’s sword will be enchanted with flames after every auto-attack.
Level 2 (Lv 81):
Deals 210% damage
Level 3 (Lv 161):
Deals 220% damage
Level 4 (Lv 241):
Deals 230% damage
Lucifer’s Attack Energy Restoration and Hit Energy Restoration are increased by 20%.
Level 2 (Lv 101):
After using an active skill, increase Dodge by 12% for 5s. This effect can stack 3 times
Level 3 (Lv 181):
Attack Energy Restoration and Hit Energy Restoration increases by 30%
Level 4 (Lv 261):
Increases Dodge by 15%
Lucifer elevates into the air and fires 4 fallen stars, each dealing 140% damage to 1 random enemy. During this time, Lucifer cannot be targeted.
As Fallen Angel, Lucifer also stuns the target for 0.5s.
Level 2 (Lv 121):
As a Fallen Angel, Lucifer stuns hit target for 1s
Level 3 (Lv 201):
Deals 160% damage
Level 4 (Lv 281):
Fires 5x fallen stars
AOE CC, Dodge Brusier
Pros and Cons
- Very versatile unit.
- Good damage and sustain with lifesteal when you level up the weapon.
- Ult is a great peeling tool for your other damage dealer.
- Ult is also very good at killing minions.
- With his dive, it allows him to move away from dangerous AOE (such as Posiden).
- With Built in dodge, he can also tank some units as well.
- UR are hard to build and get copies of. If you don’t get lucky and get the acension.
- He is quite suishy in late game, if you don’t get lucky with the dodge he can die quite easilly.
Lucifer is probably the best UR out at the moment. He has soild damage with a Great Aoe ult which also stuns the enemies. With lifesteal in his weapon and Dodge in his skill, Lucifer is very self sufficient and can fit in anywhere in a team comp.
- His weapon grants his Fallen Flames skill up to 60% Lifesteal, while using his Fallen Stars skill as a Fallen Angel removes all his debuffs (even when controlled). His weapon’s stats are biased towards Lifesteal, Attack and Crit while forsaking Health and Defense.
- His kit is made of 2 passives and an active. His first passive enchants his sword with flames every 2 auto-attacks to slash a target and deal up to 230% damage twice. The attack splashes and hits nearby enemies for 50% damage; as a Fallen Angel, his attacks are always imbued. His second passive increases his Attack Energy Restoration and Hit Energy Restoration by up to 30% and increases his Dodge by up to 10% for 5s (stackable 3 times). His active makes him soar in the air and attack up to 5 times dealing up to 160% damage per attack within 0.5s, As a Fallen Angel, he stuns his target for 0.5s. His ultimate bursts every enemy for 80% damage every 0.5s and knocking them back; As a Fallen Angel, he always restores up to 40 Energy for every enemy hit.
Lucifer (or Luci) is an excellent carry if not the best in the game. His offtank abilities using Dodge and Lifesteal make him great in the first place as he also can recover Energy in his alternate form, and his damage is high as he attacks often and splashes damage whenever he does, not to mention the ultimate that can knock everyone back and stun them along with his following attacks. There is no way to go wrong with Lucifer provided you can heavily invest in him as a main carry.
Before the “Deep Sleep,” the Creator left a prophecy: “In the future, humans will replace the Gods as the masters of this world. Until that day, the Angel Legion will maintain this world’s order.” When the angels heard this, they made a solemn bow and simply continued their lives. You see, angels are very similar to humans in many ways. This omen therefore did not inspire a strong reaction. Besides being immortal, the angels are merely born from pure light, and have no desire for children.
Among those that listened to this decree, the most brilliant of them was the high seraphim, Lucifer. Lucifer’s eyes are the color of pure gold and are known as the “pupils of truth.” It is said that these eyes can see the truth in all situations. His wings are pure perfection – without a single feather fiber out of place. He also radiates a luminous glow which extends for miles in all directions. For this reason, he eventually gained the title, the “Dawn Star.”
When Lucifer witnessed the corruption of humankind though, a darkness started to spread throughout his being. With his magnificence, how could he allow these flawed humans to rule the world? He proclaimed, “I will ascend above the highest mount, lift my throne above all the stars of Heaven. I will sit on the extreme North, the lodestar [directional star] of the entire Universe.” This was Lucifer’s point of no return…
He soon convinced one-third of all the angels to launch a rebellion against the Sanctuary of Light. These “Fallen Angels” fell to Earth and accepted the Void God’s strength to mount their attack on the Sanctuary. Their wings then became a scorched, red-black color and Lucifer was called Satan since this day. Satan means “slanderer” and he is called this, because he went against the prophecy of the Creator. Although people often have negative emotions towards him, he always saw himself as the sole purifier of the realms.