Hercules Attributes



Mortal Strike


Hercules launches himself into the air before striking the ground with his weapon, dealing 240% damage to nearby enemies and knocking them into the air. After landing, they are stunned briefly and their Attack is reduced by 20% for 8s.

Level 2 (Lv 61):

Additionally, decreases Hercules’ damage taken by 50% for 8s

Level 3 (Lv 141):

Attack deals 270% damage

Level 4 (Lv 221):

Attack deals 300% damage

Sword Storm


After being hit, Hercules has a 25% chance of triggering a counterattack that deals 75% damage to nearby enemies. After, he also recovers 1.5% of max Health every second for 3s.

Level 2 (Lv 81):

Health recovery effect can be stacked 2 times

Level 3 (Lv 161):

Counterattack chance increases to 30%

Level 4 (Lv 241):

Recovers 2% of max Health every second



Hercules provokes enemies around him, forcing the targets to auto-attack Hercules for 4s. While “Provoke” is active, reduce all damage taken by 50%.

Level 2 (Lv 101):

Reduces damage taken by Hercules by 55%

Level 3 (Lv 181):

Reduces damage taken by Hercules by 60%

Level 4 (Lv 261):

“Provoke” lasts for 5s

Brutal Charge


At the beginning of the battle, Hercules deals 200% damage, knocking back the enemy and stunning them for 4s.

Level 2 (Lv 121):

Deals 250% damage

Level 3 (Lv 201):

Increases the knock back distance

Level 4 (Lv 281):

Stuns the target for 5s





Tank, deals physical damage, Offensive tank


The bold and cunning Hercules is the son of Zeus and a mortal. He was challenged to complete Twelve Trials before he could become a God alongside his father Zeus.

Hercules kit sounds great at first sight. With a provoke and 50%+ damage mitigation after it. With other mitigation to help him tank and do damage after he does enough counter attack. Sadly his damage mitigation after provoke is not working (bug), Hercules is paper thin in late game and he just ends up dying.

Weapon Skill – Leonine Club.
Increases Hercules’ damage dealt by 5% after “Sword Storm” is triggered. Stackable up to 10 times. (Unlock 100)
Stackable up to 20 times. (Unlock 200)
Decreases damage taken from enemy auto-attacks by 35%. (Unlock 300)
When “Sword Storm” stacks 20 times, increase all healing received during “Provoke” by 50%. (Unlock 400)

Divinity Skills: Devoid Energy Field, Psyche Panacea, Psyche Maestro, Primeval Primal Totem, Devoid Animus, Primeval Colossus.

Team build: Athena, Izanami, Persephone, Nagakanya.


Early (1-15)

Mid (16-25)

Late (26+)





Skin Attributes

NameLionheart Roar
BonusDEF +2%
Cost x 50


Hercules’ name means “glory to Hera;” however the God-Queen does not like this name one bit. You see, Hercules’ mother was a mortal, and after she gave birth to Hercules, she wanted to calm the rage of Hera (for having an affair with Zeus). However, the name only further enraged Hera, and she immediately sent two poisonous snakes to kill the infant Hercules in his crib. He was already very powerful though, and he crushed the poisonous snakes with his bare hands. Since then, Hera has been foiled many times to assassinate Hercules.

Hercules has a bold and persevering attitude and is full of compassion. Once, while passing through the Caucasus Mountains, he met Prometheus who was punished for giving humans fire and bound to a rock. On this rock, he had his liver torn out by a giant eagle. Each night, this liver would grow back only to be attacked again the next day. Hercules put a stout arrow directly though the eagle’s heart and freed Prometheus. After that, he rescued many others through his pursuit of heroic fame.

Hercules always wanted to prove himself to his father, so he went to seek an oracle. The oracle told him that he must pass twelve trials before he could become a God. So, the brave Hercules began his legendary trials. With his strength and cunning, he killed the Nemean Lion, defeated the monster hydra, diverted a river to clean up after cows, and captured the three-headed dog from the underworld (to name a few). Zeus was very satisfied with him after, and made him a God, predicting that he would save Olympus in the future.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

sixteen − 6 =